THE PLAYERS Championship is near as some of the world’s best golfers confirm their commitments to the PGA Tour’s unofficial fifth major. From the challenging nature of the holes to the overall design of Pete Dye’s famous Stadium Course, fans and professionals alike will enjoy the opening rounds of THE PLAYERS Championship.
Practice Rounds at THE PLAYERS Championship
Here are some of our favorite reasons to attend the practice rounds for THE PLAYERS Championship:
- Going to see a specific player? See the whole field of golfers committed to play for the week before cuts are made
- Worried about budget? Practice rounds provide a budget friendly option for purchasing ticket packages with VIP accessibility
- Bringing your family? Practice rounds are extremely kid-friendly. From golfer accessibility to collecting signatures, your kids will have a blast
- Interested in seeing a free live performance? Attend Tuesday at THE PLAYERS Championship. After the final group comes in, country-artist Luke Combs will perform on the 17th Island Green to celebrate THE PLAYERS’ Military Appreciation Day!
- Want to see the whole course? The practice rounds are less crowded, allowing more room for you to get your steps in across all 18 holes
How to Attend THE PLAYERS Championship
THE PLAYERS Experiences is here to make answering that question easy for you! We offer Official Ticket Packages to the tournament direct from THE PLAYERS with exclusive access not offered anywhere else. With your Tuesday and/or Wednesday access in THE PLAYERS Club you will be able to enjoy the course with grounds passes, take a break from the elements in your hospitality located in the TPC Sawgrass clubhouse, and more!